Crosswords by mrflip
Crossword puzzles by mrflip
Yes a mix tape was made and listened to while filling this puzzle. I actually had room to fit two more songs in (Hurt So Bad and Sea of Love at 49-/71-Across) but the fill really suffered.
A Sunday-sized puzzle, targeted to be medium-hard. Intended partially as a rebuttal to the Times' puzzle of Dec 18th which had an interesting concept and terrible fill.
I've reworked this since original publishing based on generous feedback on the cruciverb.com forums
This puzzle is much better than the first two I did. Regular-sized, medium (Wednesday-ish) difficulty.
- "Basse Cuisine" - Puzzle PDF
- "Basse Cuisine" - Solution PDF
- "Basse Cuisine" - PUZ (Across Lite) Format
- "Basse Cuisine" - XWD (Crossdown) Format
- "Basse Cuisine" - JPZ Format
- Solve Online